Thursday, April 24, 2008

We interupt our regularly scheduled cultural observations to bring you: Self indulgence: Things I Miss: A Photo Essay

With apologies to my friends for using their photos. Things that I miss right now, in a scientifically generated random order.


1. Hanna Haidar



2. Philip Maret


3. All Good music festival and all that that entails




4. Caroline Lang


5. Talking and drinking beer and smoking cigarettes with my friends in Angers (here represented by the back of Cailinn's head, and the wall of my kitchen)




6. Pelicans in San Diego



7. Newtonville Books, and getting paid to hang out there



8. My parent's house


9. Franz Josef Glacier




10. Karen Hutcheson a.k.a. mommy


11. Hanna Haidar



12. The pretty table I painted only to put in my parents' basement



13. Falafel (and let it also be understood: curry. gyoza. tajines. mexican. hummus. chicken kelaguin. lamb vindaloo. SPICES.) (& Philip Maret)

14. Maria Florencia Aldatz & other NZ-aquired friends


15. Hanna Haidar



16. Joseph Hutcheson, a.k.a. daddy, here pictured during his own gringo adventures


17. Berry Breene


18. The roof deck in Taghazoute



19. Emily Brown


20. Pennsylvania landscapes



21. Working in the Marais



22. Living in this bach



23. Living in the apartment in Ocean Beach

24. Sam Breene

25. HANNA HAIDAR

26. Communication.

besos besos and bisoux, all of my missing things, M

No comments: